Without permission, no recordings
The ACTA building is not public. Filming or photographing in the building always requires permission from the Marketing & Communications department.
- If an employee or student voluntarily cooperates in an interview on behalf of ACTA. This may require photos or television recordings in the building.
- When photos or film recordings are made by organizations with which ACTA works closely together.
Permission? Then pay attention to these things:
- Do not disturb employees, students, patients and other visitors in the building, or if there is no other option, as little as possible;
- Takes into account the privacy of our employees, students, patients and other visitors;
- Do not photograph or film employees, students, patients and other visitors without their permission;
- Do not film or photograph a treatment without our experts from the Hygiene and Infection Prevention department watching/thinking along.