Endodontology, Periodontology, Paedriatric Dentistry and Orofacial Pain and Dysfunction: the deadline for starting in September 2022 is December 1, 2021.
- You have a (international) Master’s degree in dentistry that is recognised under Dutch law.
- You have at least 1 year work experience in a general dental practice after graduation.
- You have a Dutch BIG registration or are at least eligible for BIG registration.
- You are fluent in English (C1 level).
- You have a basic command of Dutch (levels B2/C1). International applicants will have to pass a Dutch language exam as part of BIG registration.
Recognize yourself in the following points?
Then Oral Health Sciences might well be the programme for you!
- You are highly motivated and have a strong work ethic.
- You are interested in research and interdisciplinary exchange within four different fields of dentistry.
- Previous experience with research and/or teaching is a plus.
- Application form
- Proof of experience in general dentistry after graduation (minimum of 1 year)
- Letter of motivation
- Curriculum Vitae
- A minimum of two letters of recommendation
- (International) Master’s degree in dentistry (recognised under Dutch law)
- BIG registration number
- Copy of Hepatitis B vaccination and titer determination, officially translated into English or Dutch
- Reanimation & AED certificate (not older than 2 years)
- Radiology certificate
After the application deadline (see above), all the complete applications will be forwarded to the Selection Committees of the relevant graduation profiles. After a screening, some of you will be invited for one or more interviews at the end of January/February. Due to COVID-19 the selection interview will take place online. The outcome of the selection procedure will follow around the end of February.