The graduation profiles
This full-time programme is taught in English and offers a unique combination of theoretical training and clinical skills. Oral Health Sciences is intended for ambitious Dutch and international dentists with a few years of work experience in a general practice seeking to deepen, broaden and complement their knowledge of Oral Health Sciences and wish to specialise in one of the following graduation profiles:
- Orofacial Pain and Dysfunction
- Paediatric Dentistry
- Prosthodontics and Oral Implantology
What makes Oral Health Sciences unique?
- Small-scale environment: 1-4 students per graduation profile per year.
- Joint theoretical programme combined with profile-specific seminars and clinical courses.
- Interdisciplinary approach: knowledge exchange between four different profiles within the field of dentistry.
- State-of-the-art facilities, laboratories and clinics.
- ACTA is the only university in Europe that offers such a postgraduate Master’s programme in Oral Health Sciences.
- Graduates find work as specialised dentists, academic or clinical teachers, PhD students/researchers or a mix of these professions.